Hanza Pałac Wellness & SPA ****
Rulewo 13, 86-160 Warlubie
k. miasta Grudziądz
Zjazd Warlubie, 10 min. od trasy A1
Offer details - Family holiday package - Summer in Tuchola Forest
This offer includes:
Relax with the whole family surrounded by the cleanest forests and lakes, overlooking the 200-year-old park, which gives shelter on hot days and impresses with the beauty and strength of nature. Waiting for you are sports activities, bike trips, kayaking, a horse farm nearby, a rope park for children and adults, or blissful laziness on a sun lounger. The ideal location of the Palace will allow you to move within an hour along the A1 route, to the Tri-City to breathe sea breeze on the Baltic Sea or indulge in exploring the old city of Gdańsk, Toruń or nearby Grudziądz.
- Minimum 3 nights accommodation in a comfortable, air-conditioned double room,
- Buffet breakfast with specialities of regional cuisine: home-baked bread, honey from a neighbouring apiary, Kociewie cheeses and cold cuts,
- Dinners in the form of a rich buffet with dishes for children,
- Welcome kit (kettle, coffee, tea, mineral water) available in each room,
- Summer cinema on selected days of the week,
- The hotel library has a wide range of books available for you during your stay,
- Free access to the Internet
- Free parking along with a charging station for electric vehicles.
For the youngest:
- Animations for children and outdoor games on selected days of the week
- Every Thursday "Palace trick-or-treating",
- Spacious playground and a small zoo
- Volleyball and football pitch, billiards, table football, tennis table,
- Chocolate massage, strawberry peeling for children - extra paid in the SPA
- Pony rides on selected days of the week*.
- Stable with horse riding lessons in the neighbourhood
Wellness & SPA area:
- Swimming pool with imitation artificial waves and rain shower overlooking the Park,
- Saunas: Finnish sauna (dry), steam sauna, experience shower and cold water cylinder,
- Sports activities for adults: aqua aerobics, morning exercise, stretching,
- Bicycles and Nordic walking sticks available for hire,
- A wide range of spa treatments.
- The surrounding forests of the Tuchola Forests are rich in bicycle routes, so we encourage you to go on bicycle trips and picnics in nature. We rent bicycles and prepare picnic baskets for our guests with palace delicacies and a blanket.
- Nearby you can go canoeing down the most beautiful and gentle river Wda (click)*.
- An 8-hectare, 200-year-old park invites you to picnics, strolls, lazing on a hammock with a book, or active relaxation in a rope park or stretching on the grass
- Cross-country trails starting in the forest adjacent to the park - Tuchola Forest
*attractions additionally paid
*in case of a smaller number of individual guests in the hotel, breakfast is served.
**in case of a smaller number of individual Guests in the hotel, dinner is served a la' carte - each adult receives a voucher for 90 PLN to be used during dinner for dishes from the menu card, children 50 PLN worth of this amount for the children's menu.
If you have any questions, please contact the reservations department or reception: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. + 48 52 320 90 94, email@example.com
Please book your treatments in advance at the Spa reception desk, tel. +48 52 38 152 34 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The hotel reserves the right to make changes to the offer.
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, we have introduced all the recommendations in connection with the COVID-19 counteraction. Information about good practices in the Palace for the safety of guests and hotel staff can be found on our website (click).
Unlimited access to Wellness & SPA zone
Animations for children
Free car park
Playground and mini zoo
More special offers
Do you want to get a DISCOUNT or receive the latest information on services and promotions in our hotel? Sign up for the newsletter.
Hanza Pałac Wellness & SPA ****